The Royal Gibraltar Regiment reside here and once a year the TA and regular soldiers are invited to train for a couple of weeks.
What does RGR stand for?
RGR stands for Royal Gibraltar Regiment (UK; more commonly seen as RG)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RGR
We have 40 other meanings of RGR in our Acronym Attic
- Rassemblement des Gauches Républicaines (France; Assembly of Republican Leftists)
- Ray Gun Revival (online science fiction magazine)
- Regional Rail
- Regular Grid Road
- Relative Growth Rate
- Resurrection: Global Reincarnation
- Retinal G Protein Coupled Receptor
- Retro Gaming Radio (online gaming radio show)
- Returned Goods Relief (UK)
- Royal Gorge Rafting (Colorado)
- Royal Gurkha Rifles (British regiment)
- Rumble Goat Racing (Richland, WA)
- Russian Guild of Realtors
- Rec.games.roguelike.adom (newsgroup)
- Rock-Green Realtors Association
- Rice Genome Resource Center (Japan)
- Rio Grande Rotary Club (Las Cruces, NM)
- Rubber Gasket Reinforced Concrete Pipe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her band was supporting the Royal Gibraltar Regiment Band and performed Beating Retreat - a musical spectacle of sound and colour - at the governor's residence to mark his departure.
I was visiting Number Three Company, 1st Battalion The Welsh Guards, as they cover for the Royal Gibraltar Regiment which is exercising in Morocco.