The full-day Roundtable will be divided into five sessions, which are: (a) Development of the Global IFSI (b) Islamic Finance and the Changing of the Global Financial Architecture (c) Progress in Promoting the Resilience and Stability of the IFSI (d) The Islamic Financial Stability Forum (e) Emerging Issues in Financial Stability The principal speakers will be: Professor Dr.
What does FSF stand for?
FSF stands for Financial Stability Forum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSF
We have 113 other meanings of FSF in our Acronym Attic
- Freight Systems Express Wales (transport company; UK)
- Families Supporting Families
- Fast Sea Frame
- Fédération des Stomisés de France (French: Ostomy Federation of France)
- Fédération Sénégalaise de Football (French: Senegalese Football Federation; Senegal)
- Federation Sim Fleet (Star Trek role playing and simming organization)
- Fédération Sud Finance (French: South Finance Federation)
- Female Seeking Female (personal ads)
- Fibrin Stabilizing Factor
- File System Factory (software)
- Financial-Services Firm
- Finished Square Feet (realty)
- Finlands Svenska Folkdansring (Swedish: Finnish Swedish Folkdance Ring)
- Firearms Storage Facility
- Firefighters Support Foundation (Greenfield, MA)
- First Serve Fault (Tennis)
- First Step Fund (Kansas City, MO)
- First Strike Force (gaming clan)
- Fiscales Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Public Prosecutors Without Borders)
- Flexible Storage Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seen as a smooth communicator and a respected central banker, Draghi has impressed as head of the Financial Stability Forum, a global body set up to develop regulatory and supervisory policies after the 2008 global crisis.
The report has recommended, among other things, the establishment of an Islamic Financial Stability Forum (IFSF), a dedicated forum to promote co-operation and collaboration among its members in areas such as surveillance, sharing of experiences in crisis prevention, management and resolution, implementation of international standards.
Paulson also said the United States would support China joining the Financial Stability Forum, a club of central banks and finance ministries from the world richest nations, including the United States, Japan and Germany.
The International Accounting Standards Board is focusing on the recommendations of the Financial Stability Forum, which included: * Improving the accounting and disclosure standards for off balance sheet vehicles on an accelerated basis and working with other standard-setters toward international convergence.
Sir David Tweedie, chairman of the International Accounting Standards Board, will discuss the main issues while Gerald Edwards, senior adviser on accounting and auditing policy at the Bank of International Settlements and a member of the Financial Stability Forum, will report on efforts to ensure better valuation standards.
It would work hand in glove with the G7's current financial stability forum (FSF), comprising treasury officials, central bankers and regulators, to deliver early warnings of systemic risk to economic and financial stability and propose measures to combat it.
A spokesman for the IMF said, 'Our priorities are two-fold - pushing other countries to take a comprehensive approach to tackling the financial crisis and strengthening international supervision, and more co-ordination between Financial Stability Forum and the IMF.